Sweet potatoes are a delicious and easy
or a convenient side dish for a more prepared meal. I love sweet
We are currently looking for full-time writing jobs! If you enjoy this blog and are looking for someone to write content for you or your company, contact us at [email protected]
You can also make them sweet instead of savory just as easily! They’re a very versatile vegetable.
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes, sliced
sweetonion and minced garlic. Add olive oil and toss until they are coated evenly. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook the mixture for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Pour the balsamic vinegar over the mix and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Enjoy! Tell us your thoughts in the comments!