Banana bread is easily my favorite bread. It’s sweet, moist, delicious, and quick.
Growing up, I was always pleased to smell banana bread baking. I could eat banana bread every day for months. Of
We are currently looking for full-time writing jobs! If you enjoy this blog and are looking for someone to write content for you or your company, contact us at [email protected]
I can even make
This is a very easy recipe to double. It’s also a nice snack to have on hand and is even better the second day. These make it a perfect recipe to use the day before when preparing for guests!
This makes one loaf.
- 3 extra ripe, mashed bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas thoroughly with a fork until all lumps are crushed.
- Add the eggs, milk, vanilla, oil, bananas, sugar and salt together.
- Add the flour and baking soda.
- Mix for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake for 1 hour. Depending on the oven and pan, it may not be done yet. Check if it’s done by poking
toothpickin the center. If not, continue to bake and check again in five-minute increments until it comes out clean.
Let cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan to allow faster cooling. Wrap in plastic wrap as soon as possible to preserve moistness.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think in the comments!