NUTELLA’S NUTTY, CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS IS ALREADY DELICIOUS BY ITSELF. But the fact that it’s already a finished product makes it easy to combine with other things, and with a very reliable result. For example, using it to make Nutella brownies! I also would like to put a recipe for Nutella-stuffed cookies, but I’m still finishing my recipe for those.
We are currently looking for full-time writing jobs! If you enjoy this blog and are looking for someone to write content for you or your company, contact us at [email protected]
This recipe is all about beating your ingredients. You’ll need a high-powered mixer, ideally a stand mixer. There’s literally no liquid ingredients, so the batter is pretty viscous throughout the process. The end result has to be scraped out with a spatula, and there’s no way to beat these all together by hand.
Make sure to use the foil-lined pan trick. Talk about a great cooking hack! It’s helpful both in saving a
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|
|Total Sugars 15.6g|
|Vitamin D 8mcg||39%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The nutritional information does not include optional ingredients.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Nutella
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a 9” x 13”
pan,line the pan with aluminum foil. Use enough to leave some hanging overall sides of the pan.
- Combine butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, salt, and Nutella, and beat until smooth.
- Mix in flour until combined. Add chocolate chips and chopped walnuts if desired.
- Pour into foil-lined pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think in the comments!